- Sushi Master Kamada will prepare and serve 8 pieces of sushi per person from a traditional sushi bar that will be set up in your property. Scallop, salmon, chutoro tuna, maguro tuna, white seasonal fish, mackerel, sweet prawns and egg are included in the service.
*Vegetarian and meat options available below. Please advise order at time of booking.
- Sukiyaki with Hokkaido Tokachi wagyu beef shoulder loin
- Shabu shabu with Hokkaido Makkari herb pork shoulder loin
- Tokachi apple beef shoulder loin, chinese cabbage, chrysanthemum, leek, carrot, enoki, tofu, noodles and accompaniments.
Add the Following
- Premium wagyu beef 2,100JPY per 100g
- High grade wagyu beef 1,700JPY per 100g
- Hokkaido snow crab whole 5,100JPY
- King crab leg 4 pieces 800g (M) 8,700JPY, 1kg (L) 10,800JPY
- Hokkaido oysters 450JPY each
- Additional udon 320JPY per pack
- Additional tofu 320JPY per pack
- Cooked white rice 360JPY per person
- Seasonal fruit platter served with a selection of tea and coffee
Sushi Menu Alternatives
Vegetarian sushi menu
Avocado, capsicum, sauteed eringi mushroom, radish sprouts, cucumber norimaki, egg roll, corn mayo and pickled eggplant
Chicken sushi menu
Teriyaki chicken (2), avocado, capsicum, radish sprouts, cucumber norimaki, egg roll and corn mayo
Beef sushi menu
Seared beef (2), avocado, capsicum, radish sprouts, cucumber norimaki, egg roll and corn mayo
1st July to 20th December
6th January to 23rd January
1st February through green season
- 6 people 67,500JPY per group
- 7 people 75,500JPY per group
- 8 people 82,500JPY per group
- 9 people 91,500JPY per group
- 10 or more people 10,000JPY per person
21st December to 5th January (6pm or 8pm seating)
24th January to 31st January (6pm or 8pm seating)
- 12,200 per person.
6 person minimum booking fee.
Prices include 10% consumption tax and exclude 10% service charge