POSITION AVAILABLE: DUAL ROLE / GUEST SERVICES AND FOOD AND BEVERAGE ATTENDANT
What are we looking for?
As a Guest Services Representative, you will be liaising directly with customers regarding their experiences in resort, check-in & check-out process, assist with guest inquiries relating to any services provided by Elite Havens and our partners, snow clearing and driving guests around the Hirafu area within designated times.
As a Food and Beverage Attendant, you will work in various properties throughout Niseko alongside a Japanese chef, hosting your own breakfasts and dinner parties.
If you’re an outgoing person with a passion for travel, entertaining and food, you’re conscientious and enjoy working with people, then we’d love to hear from you.
- Hospitality experience
- Proven catering experience or qualifications an advantage
- International Driver's license and confident driving skills
- Excellent communication and customer service skills
- Demonstrating high standards of cleanliness and presentation
- Fun and outgoing personality with a flexible attitude
Job Details and Benefits:
- Contracts commence last week of November and conclude either end of February or end of March/beginning of April. Your week will be broken up into a mix of shifts for Guest services and F&B attendant.
- F&B attendant shifts are mornings from approximately 7am to 10am and evenings from 5:30pm to between 9pm and 10pm. Shift times may vary according to guest requirements.
- Guest services shifts are either mornings from 8am until 12pm, afternoon from 12pm until 7pm, split shift from 8am until 11am then 3pm until 7pm, evening from 3pm until 7pm or all day from 8am until 5pm.
- All staff will receive a comprehensive and paid training course.
- F&B attendant shifts: 3,500JPY per breakfast 2 ½ hours and 5,000JPY per 3 ½ hour dinner. Additional hours and overtime 1,400JPY per hour.
- Guest services: 1,400JPY per hour.
- Subsidised staff accommodation in a twin shared room, with free wifi – 45,000JPY per month.
- Individual Grand Hirafu ski pass reimbursed at completion of contract.
- Shared use of company vehicles.
- Usually staff work a 5 day week, except in peak weeks of Christmas and New Year and Chinese New Year or when required due to occupancy.
All applicants must have a valid driver's license and be eligible for a Japanese working holiday visa.
Please attach a cover letter and current photograph (last three months) with your CV and references and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
In your cover letter please give details of any relevant experience to the job including dates and duties performed. Please provide any further information you think is relevant and your reasons for applying for the job.
The more information we have about you the easier it is to process your application.
If your application is successful, you will be requested to an interview conducted by skype with job offers being made shortly after.
We are look forward to hearing from you.